Continental's Hamm makes big donation to pro-Romney super PAC
Harold Hamm, the founder, chairman and CEO of Continental Resources Inc., has donated almost $1 million to a super PAC that supports presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, the Associated Press reports.
Hamm, who was named the chairman of Romney’s advisory group on energy policy in March, gave $985,000 to the pro-Romney Restore our Future PAC on April 3, according to records filed this week with the Federal Election Commission.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients