Devon Energy takes Oklahoma leaders on tour of Canada's Jackfish oil sands
Energy reporter Jay F. Marks is riding along today with Oklahoma leaders on a tour of Devon Energy Corp.’s Jackfish oil sands in Canada. He’ll have a story later this week on the three Devon projects in the Jackfish.
Marks last toured the Jackfish with photographer David McDaniel in November 2010 , when it was a little chillier. That’s one of McDaniel’s pictures above. Today’s weather is expected to be a little warmer: 68F and partly cloudy by this afternoon.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24778Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14485Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10221UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9929Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 8118Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7280Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6506Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6361Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6228Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5696OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients