Babies R Us introduces new debit card program for diapers, baby food
Babies R Us has a new way for parents to earn money on purchases for their baby. The retailer’s Very Important Baby (V.I.B.) program is like a debit card that can be loaded with funds and used at Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores on certain items: diapers, wipes, formula and baby food. Each time the user loads money onto it, the retailer adds 10%, up to $200 a year. For example, if $100 is loaded onto the card, an extra $10 bonus is added, appearing in the account within 24 hours. Bonus dollars expire in a year. The card is free and can be obtained at the guest services desk inside any store. V.I.B card purchases are valid on all brands of diapers, wipes, formula and baby food sold in Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores. It’s even a way others can give a gift to mom and dad – by adding funds to the card.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17348Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13445OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11653'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11177Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8712Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7813Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7268Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7021Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6811Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients