25% discount at Banana Republic starts Thursday, raises money for job creation
Banana Republic is offering shoppers 25% off Thursday through Sunday online and in stores for a program that helps create and sustain jobs in America. Create Jobs for USA provides capital grants to banks, which in turn fund loans to underserved community businesses. Five percent of purchases made April 19-22 will be donated to Opportunity Finance Network for the program–up to $500,000. To find out more and start shopping, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients