Judge won't stop J.C. Penney from selling Martha Stewart home goods, Reuters story says
According to this Reuters story posted Thursday afternoon, a New York State Supreme Court Justice denied Macy’s Inc. an injunction to stop J.C. Penney from selling Martha Stewart products in its stores. Macy’s has sued J.C. Penney and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. over the rights to sell and manufacture certain Martha Stewart items, which the retailer says it has exclusive rights to until 2018.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25098Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17202Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9497OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8681Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7965Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7715UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7025Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5941Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5360Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4404Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients