Bryce Harper will be at Westmoore High School tonight
If you didn’t get to see Bryce Harper play earlier this week (and considering the crowd was barely over 100, it’s doubtful you did), you’ll have a
second chance tonight at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. at Westmoore High School.
Who’s Bryce Harper? Well, according to Sports Illustrated, he’s “The LeBron James of Baseball.” SI put him on its cover last week, and he and his father are in Oklahoma City for a few days while the Las Vegas native plays for the Westmoore summer league team. In Tom Verducci’s SI profile, one scout said Harper could have gone as high as No. 2 in yesterday’s MLB Draft.
In his debut Monday night, he went 6 for 6 with a pair of home runs, a triple and a stolen base. Oh, and he unleashed his 96 mph fastball to strike out the side in his only inning of relief during the doubleheader’s nightcap.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients