Will "The Proposal" melt my icy heart?
I have a soft spot for romantic comedies and tonight I will review “The Proposal,” a vaguely Canadian romantic comedy where Sandra Bullock forces Ryan Reynolds into a marriage situation because her Visa status in America will get her deported back to Canada. Ironically, Reynolds is playing an American, but he’s actually from Canada. Bullock is playing a Canadian, but was born in the U.S.
Classic mix up! Nonetheless, this movie stars Betty White (“The Golden Girls”) and Craig T. Nelson (“Coach”), so I am hoping for at least a few giggles. Nonetheless, the movie will never top Bullock’s greatest onscreen performance…
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20574Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17211OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14998Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9907Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9532Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8184Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7905Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6217Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5869Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients