New character photos from Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland"
Photos from Tim Burton’s upcoming “Alice in Wonderland” film have surfaced. Johnny Depp is taking on the role of the Mad Hatter, who looks like a subdued Carrot Top. Anne Hathaway is playing the White Queen and Helena Bonham-Carter, Burton’s worldly love interest, is the Red Queen.
I’m hoping for something a step above Burton’s “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” which was the equivalent to a dozen dental cavities. USA Today gives you the chance to explore more photos of the film here. Check it out.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients