A good old taste of Blanchard
I did a search on my hometown, Blanchard, Okla., in The Oklahoman archives and I came across these photos of Burrito Grill shortly after it opened in 2003.
First of all, $3.25 FOR THE SUPER VALUE MENU?! I can’t imagine such a perfect world. That price has since gone to $5.59, which devastated my bank account when I was in high school. I say “devastated,” because it was an addiction that I had to support daily if I didn’t want to shake during Senor Brown’s Spanish II class.
Burrito Grill is owned by Matt and Erin Cosby, a nice couple that wanted to start up their own business after a fast-paced modeling career in Europe. They have a high standard of quality and a goal to make “awesome, fresh food.”
It is, by far, one of my favorite burrito joints. And when I say favorite, I’m also considering places like Chipotle and Freebirds.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients