Kevin Durant basketball camp
Basketball season is over, but Kevin Durant is by no means finished being a superstar.
For the last two days, I have covered the Kevin Durant basketball camp at Heritage Hall in Oklahoma City.
I have to say, I admire Durant’s ability to stay positive after a tough loss to Dallas and while staring in the face of an NBA lockout.
These kids seemed to have had a memorable experience during their sessions. The “ooh’s” and “ahh’s” after every basket Durant made alone told the excitement of these young ballers.
I have nothing else to say, except that Kevin Durant is just an all around good dude. I’m proud as an Oklahoman to say that Kevin Durant represents my city.
For more photos, go here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients