So everyone has heard of planking and probably to a lesser extent owling. This past weekend as I enjoyed a short vacation with my family, I tried to explain these things to my sister. She didn’t understand the reasoning behind laying face down on the ground with your arms held tightly to your side – in fact neither do I. These odd past times are sweeping twitter feeds and will soon even be featured on pages of The Oklahoman (Krystle Wagner is working on the story as I type). So as my sister and I discussed this cool new trend we decided we’re not going to follow the crowd. Rather, we’re starting our own – Velociraptoring.
I am aware that anatomically speaking the three middle fingers pose is incorrect because velociraptor‘s claws more closely resembled the thumb, pointer and middle fingers. So despite that small inaccuracy who’s on board for making velociraptoring the next big thing??? Come on, I know you want to! And if you do… add your pictures to the Facebook fan page. You can find it here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients