Inhofe on Remaining Bail-Out Money
Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Tulsa, opposed the $700 billion bail-out last year for the financial industry, and he has been trying since December to freeze the $350 billion that still hasn’t been spent.
On Monday, after the Bush administration announced that it would request the remaining $350 billion from Congress, Inhofe went to the Senate floor to criticize the decision.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients