Digital TV Delay
Only Rep. Dan Boren, D-Muskogee, voted today to delay the transition to digital TV until June. Currently, over-the-air broadcasts are scheduled to cease in about three weeks.
Though a majority in the House voted for the delay, the bill fell short of the necessary two-thirds approval, since it was brought up under an expedited process.
Reps. Tom Cole, R-Moore; Mary Fallin, R-Oklahoma City; Frank Lucas, R-Cheyenne; and John Sullivan, R-Tulsa, voted against delaying the switch to digital.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients