The President's Host
Shouldn’t have been too tough to get a beer at the home of John Cresap, who hosted the McCain fundraiser attended by President Bush today. Cresap is president of Premium Beers of Oklahoma, one of the 25 largest wholesalers of Anheuser-Busch products in the country. Which obviously makes him business kin of Sen. John McCain’s wife, Cindy, whose father and uncle started what is now the largest beer distributor in Arizona.
Beer buys big houses
as pictures of Cresap’s mansion in OKC prove. Mrs. McCain, you may have heard, has purchased a few houses herself.
Though he hosted the fundraiser today, which may qualify has an in-kind contribution to the McCain campaign, federal records don’t show any previous contributions from Cresap to McCain, or any other presidential candidate in the last five years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients