Rice Outraises Inhofe in Critical Two-Week Stretch
Democratic state Sen. Andrew Rice, battling to stay on television and radio in the last few weeks of his campaign against incumbent Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Tulsa, collected more money than Inhofe in the first two weeks of October, according to new reports at the Federal Election Commission.
Inhofe raised about $158,000. Rice collected about $213,000.
This doesn’t count the last-minute contributions that have been flowing since after the Oct. 15 reporting deadline. The campaigns for both are still dialing for dollars and sending out urgent pleas for donations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients