Edmond economic abstracts are released
Edmond Economic Development Authority’s 2010 Economic Abstract has been released.
The annual Edmond economic profile contains demographic information including population, income levels, cost of licing, crime figures, traffic counts and more in the 14-page publication.
The abstract also features information on Edmond’s residential and commercial real estate markets, retail and hotel development, taxable sales statistics and public and higher education information.
“This information is critical to the (authority’s) recruitment efforts and plays a significant role in a company’s decision to expand their business in Edmond,” said Executive Director Janet Yowell. “The abstract provides a convenient way to present Edmond’s impressive demographics to businesses and individuals looking to relocate to Edmond.”
It is published by the economic authority and sponsored by Francis Tuttle Technology Center.
The information in the publication is carefully researched by the economic authority from sources such as the U.S. Census Bureau, SRC LLC, the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, C2ER, the Oklahoma Tax Commission and more.
Copies are available at the Edmond Economic Development Authority, 825 E Second St., or online at www.eeda.com. For more information, call 340-0116.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients