Coburn draws a democrat opponent, filing slow
Perennial candidate Jim Rogers has filed to run against U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Muskogee in the second day of filing at the Capitol.
Coburn who filed by proxy on Monday is now being challenged by Democrat Rogers and Republican Evelyn Rogers have filed against Coburn.
Filing is slow on Tuesday with only about 45 people filing for office by noon. Yesterday 391 people filed for office.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24306Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16772Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 13014OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9203Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7183UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6836Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5733Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5357Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 5226Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients