SC Governor caught in a few more 'falsehoods'
Apparently South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford didn’t wait the years he said he did before having an affair with the woman in Argentina.
Wow, paint me surprised.
Seriously, this guy needs to just stop trying to sugarcoat this stuff. He had an affair. He lied about where he was while governor. That’s just his public indiscretions. I’m sure his wife can add to the list, but that’s not my concern.
Sanford sat down with The Associated Press to talk about the affair. I’m all for public officials explaining themselves, owning up to their mistakes, but this guy seems to be taking it to an extreme.
He appears like somebody who loves the attention, more than than he feels remorse for his now very public affair. What’s even more disturbing is that this man was once rumored for a presidential run against President Obama in 2012. Really? Is this the best figure the national Republican party can come up with? The question doesn’t just come up because this man had an affair. It comes up because his behavior then and now calls into question his ability to make rational decisions. What says more is his inability to stop going on about it and waxing poetic about the “connection” from the very start with the Argentinean beauty.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients