U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Appeal from Jeff McMahan
The U.S. Supreme Court today declined to hear an appeal from Jeff McMahan, the former Oklahoma Auditor and Inspector who was was convicted of three federal corruption charges in 2008. McMahan was sentenced to eight years and one month in prison.
The court rejected the appeal without comment.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24306Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16772Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 13014OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9203Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7183UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6836Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5733Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5357Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 5226Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients