Rep. Paul Ryan's Oklahoma Connection
U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, the Wisconsin Republican who will give the GOP response tonight to President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address, is a rising political star in Washington whose work on budget issues is widely cited by friends and foes alike.
Ryan is the chairman of the House Budget Committee.
He’s also the husband of Janna Little, a native Oklahoman who is a first cousin to U.S. Rep. Dan Boren.
Janna Little’s father is Dan Little, the prominent Madill attorney who has served on numerous boards and commissions in Oklahoma. Dan Little’s sister, the late Janna Little, was Dan Boren’s mother.
The Janna Little who is married to Ryan worked on Capitol Hill for former Rep. Bill Brewster. Ryan was also a congressional staffer before winning his seat.
According to Ryan’s biography, he and Janna have three children.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients