Sens. Tom Coburn, Jim Inhofe Return Office Funds to Taxpayers
Politico has a story today charting how much money U.S. senators returned to the Treasury unspent from their office budgets.
According to the story, Sens. Tom Coburn, R-Muskogee, and Jim Inhofe, R-Tulsa, were both allotted $6.25 million for 2009 and 2010 for staff salaries and other expenses.
Coburn returned just over $1 million, or 17 percent, unspent; Inhofe returned $418,278, or about 7 percent.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients