House Transportation Committee to Hold Hearing at OCCC
The U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, which is holding field hearings in cities across the country, has scheduled a Feb. 24 hearing at Oklahoma City Community College.
The hearing, entitled, “Improving and Reforming our Nation’s Surface Transportation Programs,” is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.
Freshman Rep. James Lankford, R-Oklahoma City, serves on the committee.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients