Rick Santorum Has Huge Lead in Oklahoma GOP Primary, Rasmussen Poll Shows
Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum holds a two-to-one lead over former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gringrich in the Republican race as the Oklahoma presidential primary nears, according to a poll by Rasmussen Reports.
According to the poll, Santorum has the support of 43 percent of likely Republican primary voters in Oklahoma, while Gingrich has support from 22 percent; former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has 18 percent; and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, of Texas, has 7 percent.
Oklahoma’s presidential primary is on March 6.
The poll of 750 likely Republican primary voters was conducted on Feb. 21 and has a sampling error of plus or minus 4 percentage points with a 95 percent level of confidence.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients