Money Rolling in for Lankford, Calvey
Edmond Republican James Lankford has collected nearly $42,000 in donations of $1,000 or more in the past few days. His opponent in the 5th District congressional runoff, Oklahoma City Republican Kevin Calvey, has collected $17,500.
The two are filing reports of donations that came in after the close of books for the period to file a complete contribution and expenditure report with the Federal Election Commission. That report is due Thursday.
For now, in the days leading up to the runoff, the candidates only have to report the larger donations.
Calvey had a huge fundraising advantage over Lankford before the July 27 primary, but Lankford edged Calvey in that contest.
The runoff is Aug. 24.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients