Catholic Group Gives $3,000 to Calvey
James Lankford has received financial and volunteer campaign help from some former colleagues at the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma, along with some mostly small donations from others associated with churches. Lankford, of Edmond, worked for the convention as director of the Falls Creek youth camp near Davis.
Kevin Calvey, of Oklahoma City, now can boast aid from Catholics. He reported a $3,000 contribution on Thursday from the political action committee (PAC) for Catholicvote.org, which focuses primarily on pro-life issues.
The two Republicans face off Tuesday in a runoff primary to determine the GOP nominee for the 5th District congressional seat being vacated by U.S. Rep. Mary Fallin, who is running for governor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients