Governor in a bubble
Check out the new issue of Oklahoma Today magazine to see a picture of Gov. Brad Henry in the plastic bubble Flaming Lips singer Wayne Coyne uses in concerts. Henry did a photo shoot with the bubble a few weeks ago for a story on creativity in Oklahoma, said Paul Sund, Henry’s spokesman. Coyne posted a picture of the Governor in the plastic bubble on his Twitter page earlier today. Henry is standing in the bubble in the Blue Room at the State Capitol.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17563Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 12597Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11162Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11130Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10457'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9977Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7105Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6521Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 5953New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5821Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.