Oklahoma Sens. Jim Inhofe and Tom Coburn Have Written Books
Sen. Jim Inhofe’s book, The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future, was released this week, published by WND Books. It chronicles Inhofe’s crusade against scientists, politicians and others who have proposed tighter limits on greenhouse gas emissions to slow global warming.
Inhofe, R-Tulsa, has called man-made global warming a hoax.
Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Muskogee, has written a second book, called The Debt Bomb, which is set to be released on April 17 and published by Thomas Nelson. According to the publisher, the book “will detail who and what he claims has led the United States to the edge of financial calamity.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21228Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17109OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15263Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8685Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8584Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 8393Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7909Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7026Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6028Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5208Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients