Oklahoma Congressional Delegation Promotes Direct Flight from OKC to DC
All seven members of Oklahoma’s congressional district sent a letter to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray Lahood promoting Southwest Airlines proposal for a direct flight from Oklahoma City to Washington, DC. The lawmakers cite several reasons, including the large federal presence in Oklahoma City that requires travel to and from the nation’s capital. Of course, there is also the fact that members of Congress must fly frequently between Oklahoma City and Washington.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients