Former President Clinton Honors Mike Turpen's Late Mother
Mike Turpen, the colorful and energetic Oklahoma City Democrat who once served as Oklahoma Attorney General, lost his mother this week. Marge Turpen Shahan was 84.
Former President Bill Clinton sent a letter eulogizing Shahan. Turpen has long been friends with Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Clinton’s letter is here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients