President Obama Nominates Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange to Scholarship Board
President Barack Obama on Monday nominated U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange to the board of trustees for the Harry S Truman Scholarship Foundation.
Miles-LaGrange has been the chief judge in the western district of Oklahoma, based in Oklahoma City, since 2008. She has been a federal judge since 1994. She has also served as U.S. attorney and as an Oklahoma state senator.
The foundation, established by Congress, awards scholarships for graduate studies to students committed to a career in public service.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients