Reps. James Lankford and Tom Cole to Hold Events About Taxes on Friday
With a vote scheduled in the House next week on extending the so-called Bush tax cuts, Reps. James Lankford, R-Oklahoma City, and Tom Cole, R-Moore, have scheduled public events on Friday to discuss tax policy.
The House vote will be another symbolic one. The Senate cast two such votes on Wednesday. The partisan divide in Congress is expected to delay agreement on the expiring tax cuts until after the November elections.
Here are details of the lawmakers’ appearances:
Lankford’s event will begin at 12:20 p.m. Friday at the Rose State College Professional Training Center,
1720 Hudiburg Drive, Midwest City
Cole will appear at 3 p.m. on Friday at the National Weather Center auditorium in Norman, 120 David L. Boren Blvd, for a roundtable discussion with local business leaders.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients