A woman questioner gave President Obama a chance to hit one out of the park with the question about unequal pay for women since the president did, as he said, sign a bill that will lengthen the time women have to sue for pay discrimination. But the discussion then went far afield as both tried to appeal to perhaps the most important segment of voters right now: undecided women. Mitt Romney broadened the answer to the economy as a whole and the number of women who have lost their jobs.
There is no question that the candidates look like they are bickering now.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients