Fleeing from the kids
Talking about last week’s retirement announcement by U.S. Sen. Chris Dodd, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer got off a great line. Praising the Connecticut Democrat’s observation that politicians who announce they’re leaving office to spend time with their families is “pathetic,” Krauthammer said that when people announce they’re running for political office they should be required to acknowledge they’re doing it to get away from their families. Hilariously logical!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients