He said what?
From the Fair and Balanced Department: MSNBC’s Chris Matthews was on the defensive after being caught on an open mike quietly uttering “Oh God” as Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal prepared to give the Republican Party’s response to President Barack Obama’s speech to Congress.
Jindal obviously doesn’t cause a tingle to run up and down Matthews’ leg, as the cable network personality once confessed after an Obama speech. NBC says it will investigate.
The best come-back on Matthews’ apparent gaffe was on the New Orleans Times-Picayune Web site, where one post noted that Matthews makes the same remark about Obama, but in a completely different context.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients