Joe Bleepin' Biden
Dang those open microphones! Vice President Joe Biden fell victim to one at President Barack Obama’s health care bill signing ceremony Tuesday. After introducing the president, Biden turned and told his chief, “This is a big (bleepin’) deal!” Somehow, we suspect Obama knew this already. Just the same, Joe Biden — God love him! — is managing to keep himself in the limelight with his mouth. Last week he was toasting Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen at a St. Patrick’s Day event and referred to Cowen’s deceased mother — except that Cowen’s mom is still very much alive. Now Tuesday’s four-letter gaffe. Coulda happened to anybody … well, maybe not.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15647OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15447Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10056'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9335Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8950Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7906Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7604Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7402Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7043Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7042Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients