You can't blame this on cars
What are global warming proponents going to do with this? It turns out dinosaurs may have produced, ahem, methane in greater quantities than all modern sources combined and literally warmed the earth, according to Current Biology. At the same time other researchers have found wind farms raise nearby overnight temperatures by about 0.72 degree Celsius — a level nearly equal to total average global warming since the end of the Little Ice Age. So green energy may be bad for the environment, and the automobile-free Jurassic Age was a near cataclysm thanks to dinosaurs’ poor dietary habits. Somewhere a hippie is really freaking out right now. Can’t we just acknowledge naturally occurring, dramatic environmental shifts have occurred for centuries? Instead of blaming your neighbor’s F-150 for the weather, credit Mother Nature for being one really tough customer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients