Fox News.com reports actor John Cusack went nuts on Twitter on Sunday, tweeting to more than 200,000 followers he wants a “Satanic death cult center” outside the offices of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former GOP House Majority Leader Dick Armey — as well as Fox News itself. No word from Cusack’s publicist (now there’s a nightmare assignment) or, for that matter, confirmation that Cusack actually authored the “hate-tweet.” If it was Cusack, it’ll be interesting to see whether there’s the kind of backlash that probably would follow if Jon Voight, Mel Gibson or another of Hollywood’s little gaggle of conservatives let fly like that.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients