The latest buzz on the campaign trail involves Barack Obama’s comments during a 2001 radio interview about advancing redistributionist policies legislatively or through the courts. Related to that, at one point Obama observed the U.S. Supreme Court under Chief Justice Earl Warren “wasn’t that radical.” Depends on your point of view. Conservatives recall the Warren Court for expanding rights for suspected criminals and kicking prayer out of the public schools — fairly controversial at the time, even radical.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients