The movement's afoot
A small but vocal league of dedicated Bush-haters never dropped the press for impeachment proceedings against the president and Vice President Dick Cheney. They may even continue to push for hearings in the final weeks of the administration. Not to be outdone, the Impeach Obama movement began just before midnight on Election Day with claims of campaign fundind fraud. This follows weeks of spurious emails demanding that Obama prove he’s an American citizen. Fringe groups dogged George W. Bush from the first day after his 2000 election. Apparently, payback time has arrived just when Americans are ready for some post-election unity and a break from political posturing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients