The movement’s afoot
A small but vocal league of dedicated Bush-haters never dropped the press for impeachment proceedings against the president and Vice President Dick Cheney. They may even continue to push for hearings in the final weeks of the administration. Not to be outdone, the Impeach Obama movement began just before midnight on Election Day with claims of campaign fundind fraud. This follows weeks of spurious emails demanding that Obama prove he’s an American citizen. Fringe groups dogged George W. Bush from the first day after his 2000 election. Apparently, payback time has arrived just when Americans are ready for some post-election unity and a break from political posturing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients