Air travelers catch a break
Ever been stuck aboard a delayed commercial flight? Cramped quarters, stale air and, of course, the inevitable screaming baby. The Obama administration has felt your pain and on Monday ordered airlines to let people get off planes delayed on the ground after three hours. Consumer advocates called it a Christmas miracle, although the new regulation won’t go into effect for 120 days. Airline officials said the regs would result in more canceled flights and inconvenience for travelers, but it’s a trade off most travelers would gladly accept.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39233Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13073Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12407New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 10235Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10192UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7498Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7224Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7166Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6621Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5869Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients