From toddlers to cliff jumpers ... those poor moms
As a parent, I can hardly watch this video. Yes, it’s cool, it’s an adventure and the scenery is gorgeous. Thank goodness these are not my children. Can you imagine protecting your children through their lives — childproofing your house so your toddlers can avoid serious falls, guiding your elementary school students through playground issues, worrying about your high school sons getting injured in football, only to have them jump off a cliff wearing a suit that helps them fly? Oh, the poor mothers of such thrill seekers.
Here’s the link if the video doesn’t come up.
~ Lilllie-Beth Brinkman (email@example.com)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients