Time for a booster seat: BubbleBum brand to be reviewed
I’ve had a child safety seat in my vehicle for 18 straight years.
My children’s births were spaced out so that when one child was old enough or heavy enough to graduate out of the child safety seat, another child was already in another car seat.
I hadn’t thought about that until today.
However, what I have been thinking about is my youngest son and how he needs to move to a booster seat.
I bought a Britax car seat when he was big enough to sit in an upright position. I considered it the top of the line at the time. Now, at more than 50 pounds, the lanky, long-torsoed little guy has outgrown the safety seat. He prefers to take the straps down from his shoulders, so having him in the seat defeats the purpose of trying to keep him snug and safe.
I’ve been trying to decide what booster seat might be best for him. So, when BubbleBum contacted me about doing a review of their seat, I was ready to put their product to the test.
BubbleBum is sold through select Target stores.
I’ve opened the box, so read more in an upcoming blog about my and my son’s experiences with this new booster seat.
Follow me on Twitter @OKNewsResearch
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients