Free book! Enter to win one of these newly published books that you can enjoy reading to your child
I was lamenting to my daughter that I had not been regularly reading books with our youngest son.
Then, after emptying out his backpack that night, he sat down with me with a book “The Berenstain Bears: New Kitten.” I was thrilled! And, before the evening had ended we had read four more books!
With my oldest daughter, she was the only child in the house, and my husband and I read to her constantly. By the time Kaci came along, we squeezed in a book here and there and made sure to meet school reading requirements.
With Cade, reading only happens when he wants to read. Sometimes he will sit by his bookcase and read on his own, and, sometimes, I’m actually sitting on the couch, he’s on the couch, and voila! a book is there, too. Yea, reading time!
We have many children’s books in our home, and sometimes I cycle them in and out from boxes in the garage since we don’t have a lot of bookshelves. And, though, we have a lot of books, there’s always an excitement when we bring a new book into the house.
I recently was sent a few new books that might find their way to your home.
All are colorful and somewhat whimsical, filled with lovely illustrations. They might be children’s books, but I enjoy them as an adult, too.
Send me an email with your name and mailing address, and you will have a chance to enjoy one of these beautiful books! The deadline to enter is April 30.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients