PB&J for Mother's Day
My children gave me some very thoughtful, handmade gifts for Mother’s Day – hand-drawn cards, collages of glued-on marbles, glitter paste and marker creations, an oven mitt with a handprint, a collection of family stories tied together to form a book …
I loved them all, and it brought back memories of my own handmade creations from when I was a child.
I kissed my “babies” – ages 13, 9 and 3 – and hugged them as many times as they would let me.
What a wonderful Mother’s Day, right? But it wasn’t over.
For some reason my 9-year-old daughter wanted me out of the house for a couple of hours later that evening. So, my husband and I left for awhile – it would be a good opportunity to buy toilet paper and shampoo.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients