What are you planning to do Sept. 29?
Go to a museum, of course!
Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day Live! is an opportunity for two of your family members to visit a local museum for free.
Just click here to sign up for two free tickets to visit a participating museum anywhere across the nation. If you know you’re going to be in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 29, you could print your tickets now and visit a Smithsonian Museum!
No worries if you’re going to be in Oklahoma, though. There are several state museums participating in this fun event:
- Chisholm Trail Heritage Center, Duncan
- Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, Norman
- Gilcrease Museum, Tulsa
- Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art, Shawnee
- Oklahoma History Center, Oklahoma City
- Pawnee Bill Ranch & Museum, Pawnee
- Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa
- Philip Foster Farm National Historic Site, Eagle Creek
- Sam Noble Museum, Norman
- Science Museum Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
- Three Rivers Museum, Muskogee
- Tulsa Historical Society & Museum, Tulsa
- Will Rogers Memorial Museum, Claremore
This opportunity will allow you to enjoy your favorite museum or explore one you’ve never visited.
It’s easy to print your tickets. I just did!
So, see you at the museum!
- Linda Lynn
Follow me on Twitter: @OKNewsResearch