Flu shot or not?
Today, my four-year-old and I both endured the same pain – our annual flu shots. But for my little guy, it’s not yet over. He has to go back in a month to get a second dose because this year’s flu shot also includes resistance to H1N1.
I have many friends who have strong opinions about flu shots. They either swear by them or swear against them. I, having had the flu two winters ago, now swear by them. But some, who have never had the flu, say “why fix something that isn’t broken?”
So will you be getting your kids and/or yourself the flu vaccine this year? Answer below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients