Crying while running: Christmas edition
OK. I’ll admit it.
I’ve cried while running.
More than once.
And let me just say, it’s even harder to run while crying than it is to just run. So about 10 minutes into a really great run this morning, I had to walk because I was crying my face off about this story. The holidays make me even more emotional than I already am. This is why I should probably run outside and not on the treadmill. There aren’t special holiday stories playing on Good Morning America on the gym televisions.
I can’t embed the video, so you’ll have to click the link to watch it. Please don’t watch it while running.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20574Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17211OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14998Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9907Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9532Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8184Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7905Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6217Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5869Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients