Is your dad the best?
There’s no better way to honor dear old dad then by winning a competition for him.
Integris Men’s Health is having it’s first “What-A-Dad” contest. The rules are simple: In 200 words or less, tell why your dad deserves to win.
Prizes will keep dad healthy, happy and busy. The package includes a heart scan from Integris Heart Hospital, a one-hour massage from Pacer Fitness Center, a grill, dinner gift certificates, movie tickets, Zoo Amphitheater concert tickets and sports tickets.
Dad will get to hear his name on the radio, too. The winner will be announced Friday morning on WWLS-AM and KISS-FM and that evening on Cox Channel 7 Sports Night. The winner will also be recognized during the Yard Dawgz halftime show June 21.
The deadline to enter is Wednesday at 5 p.m. Please include your name, address and phone number. To enter, visit http://www.integrismenshealth.com and find the contest link under “Men’s Health University.”
Surely dad is worth 200 words of your time.
Jeff Raymond, Medical Writer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients