Google searching for Adderall correlates with college school year, finals weeks
From time to time, I look on Google Trends to see what search terms are popular among Oklahomans, especially in the realm of health.
This one stood out to me today: Since school has started, “Adderall” has been a growing Google search trend among residents in Oklahoma.
As you can see, throughout the month of September, there’s been a rise in interest in searching Adderall.
It could just be a coincidence, but it is interesting to see the time periods that searching for Adderall increases.
Below, I’ve posted a chart that shows trends in searching “Adderall” over the past year. Around the time that various Oklahoma university have their finals weeks, you’ll see there was an increase — from Dec. 11 to Dec. 17, 2011, and from April 29 to May 5 of this year. Those are both right around finals week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16360Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12715Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11414'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11247Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11067Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10980OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6968Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6909Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 6877Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients